[Development] Exception to source compatibility: adding AA_CompressHighFrequencyEvents flag

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:55:50 CEST 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Shawn Rutledge <Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io> wrote:

> I was told to request this exception on the mailing list, because we usually try to maintain source compatibility between releases.
>
> So, any objections?

(Having been the one asking for bringing the matter up to the ML): an
exception in this case can be agreeable. (Note that however these
exceptions may have an impact in the "current" release branch too,
that is, suppose that 5.7 was already released, a 5.6->5.7 merge would
then break compatibility there too.)

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo