[Development] QMovie no longer supports .mng

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Wed Apr 27 04:10:09 CEST 2016

If we can simply update libmng and recompile against the new version then we should do so immediately!

On Apr 26, 2016, at 4:47 PM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com<mailto:thiago.macieira at intel.com>> wrote:

On quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2016 01:39:38 PDT Kevin Kofler wrote:
Thiago Macieira wrote:
Sorry, just deleting. That makes downloading and maintaining such a
library SEP.

As a distribution packager, I think that's a good plan. :-) The people on
proprietary operating systems seem less happy about that, as evidenced by
this thread. But that's not MY problem… ;-)

Indeed.

If we want the binaries to include the builds, we could include the DLLs for
those libraries too.

--
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com<http://intel.com>

Jake Petroules - jake.petroules at theqtcompany.com<mailto:jake.petroules at theqtcompany.com>
Consulting Services Engineer - The Qt Company
Qbs build system evangelist - qbs.io<http://qbs.io>