[Development] QtMultimedia && QML - hard performance regressions on Windows

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:24:45 CEST 2016

I'm currently have checked it with the Qt 5.5 and have no this
problem... So, the regression was introduced in Qt 5.6...

So, Qt-developers, do you checks your code of QtMultimedia on
regressions when you accept a patches, and before releasing? I do not
understand, how is it possible to introduce this epic regression??? How
is it possible to work for a salary and to make such bugs (and, please
do not say that it is open source)?