[Development] QtCon rooms for QCS

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Aug 2 18:32:15 CEST 2016

On sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2016 09:57:11 PDT Morten Sorvig wrote:
> Is there a sharp division between QtCon and QCS?
>
> I was told I should register my QCS topics for QtCon, which I have. If
> others have done the same then rooms may already have been reserved. (An
> extra free room for the unconference could not hurt though)

Ok, so how to reserve a room now? I think we need a QtCore session, we need to
discuss the botched 5.6.1-1 release, and I suggest we also need to discuss use
of the C++11 standard library (there's a commit going in that makes
<type_traits> a mandatory feature).

Morten: is your session a traditional presentation + Q&A? Or is it a QCS
working session?