[Development] Programs crashing left and right in the CI

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Aug 3 02:17:59 CEST 2016

On quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2016 01:05:00 PDT Giuseppe D'Angelo wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Michal Klocek <michal.klocek at qt.io> wrote:
> > It seems to happen in different modules (here qttools and qtlocation)
> > and in different branches (here dev and 5.6), but on mac/clang and during
> > moc compilation.
>
> Now I've got an ICE:
>
> http://testresults.qt.io/logs/qt/qtbase/920ef98db1070f97042845877e2fe61caa27
> e241/OSXOSX_10_10x86_64IOSIOS_ANYmultiClangqtci-osx-10.10-x86_64DebugAndRele
> ase_DisableTests_Static/85d6b000f945a84bc84a4f01f53ac65bc05cbe86/buildlog.tx
> t.gz

Ok, this is the first time that the compiler itself has crashed. Can you retry
the integration with the exact same commits in the same order? If it crashes
again compiling .obj/debug-iphoneos/qjsonparser.o, it's a compiler bug. If it
passes, then we can't exclude compiler bug, but it's more likely to be a HW
fault.

Were there any changes to any files that could be used as source to
qjsonparser.cpp (qmake, mkspec or other QtCore changes)?