[Development] Adding 3rdpary libraries to QtSerialBus

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Aug 11 18:21:25 CEST 2016

On quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016 15:28:47 PDT André Hartmann wrote:
> In this thread, Kurt Van Dijck proposed his network interface
> enumeration library [2], licensed under LGPL V3

That would be a first if we allowed this. It's unlikely that we'll allow
importing of an LGPLv3-licenced library.

Instead, I advise:
 1) detect the library at compile time, installed system-wide
 2) add a workaround without that library, as the commercial version of
    QtSerialBus will most likely not enable this library