[Development] Dead wip/ branches

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Mon Aug 22 13:40:39 CEST 2016

Hi all,

We have a few old wip/ branches that appear to be ready for removal.

* wip/qstring-utf8 - integrated long ago (2012)
* wip/tizen - apparently abandoned (2015), is anyone interested ?
* wip/mir - integrated 2015-08-09

There's a little more detail on each at [0].
[0] https://wiki.qt.io/Branches

Does anyone object to removal of these branches from gerrit ?
Let me know if you do and I'll stay the executioner's chainsaw ...
The two that have been integrated might be of historical interest.

There might be someone out there who wants to revive tizen; if so,
please (let me know and) edit [0] to say what on earth it is !

Indeed, anyone who knows more about other wip/ branches listed at [0],
please take a moment to update it, or at least drop me a line so that I
can,

	Eddy.