[Development] Proposing Mike Krus as tvOS maintainer

Sergio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Tue Aug 30 13:46:22 CEST 2016

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 01:51:04 PM Tor Arne Vestbø wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Mike Krus was so kind to contribute support for Apple's tvOS to the
> UIKit platforms, and I'd like to make it official that he's the tvOS
> maintainer.

Can't vote for maintainership as I'm not a maintainer, but +1 for becoming an
approver. He has very deep knowledge about this apple stuff that so few of us
dare to enter.

(disclaimer: he's my colleage at KDAB)

Regards,
--
Sérgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)