[Development] Qt in Google's OSS-Fuzz

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Tue Dec 6 18:49:58 CET 2016

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:43:03 PM CET Holger Freyther wrote:
> > On 05 Dec 2016, at 14:11, Milian Wolff <milian.wolff at kdab.com> wrote:
> Hi Milian,
>
> > I'd like to see that happen, more testing is always a win. But we will
> > need to
> > learn from the coverity lessons:
>
> which lessons? Feel free to reply off-list.

I have mostly the one in mind: That we need an active _group_ of people
maintaining it. Afaik, until recently, the qt coverity reports did not get the
love they needed. I.e. updates where infrequent and noone really bothered to
look at the results either. This has changed, recently imo.

Cheers

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: +49-30-521325470