[Development] A new approach for Qt main()

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:28:13 CET 2016

On 2016-12-09 12:10, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em sexta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2016, às 11:10:15 PST, Matthew Woehlke
> escreveu:
>> Also, how does this work if someone wants to subclass Q*Application?
>> (Again, I have projects that do that...)
>
> But why do they do that?

...because I have a number of executables which share logic, and it
seemed like the obvious thing to do. (It saves having to create an
entirely separate singleton that interacts closely with QApplication.)

I can work around that, though it's obnoxious. I'm more concerned about
not being able to tinker with the CLI arguments before Qt gets them.

--
Matthew