[Development] Proposal to adjust release candidate process

Alexander Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Wed Dec 21 09:38:44 CET 2016

Hi,

Tuukka kind of made this point already but I'd like to make it more succinct.

We do not want to change the time or the quality constraint. We want to adjust the feature constraint. This means that you and I as maintainers very much have it in our hands to manage the release pressure. You have to fight your own weaker self and accept that you may not keep the quality up with your feature plans for the module you maintain.

--
Alex