[Development] API/ABI changes report

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Feb 10 01:57:22 CET 2016

On terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2016 15:15:24 PST Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > * QtGui:
> >  - qt_sendShortcutOverrideEvent: affects QtTest binary compatibility
> >  - qt_handleMouseEvent: ditto
> >  - QWindowSystemInterface: binary incompatible (class is \ingroup qpa, but
> >
> > not in a _qpa.h header, therefore it's public API)
>
> P1 task created: QTBUG-51015

Thanks to Robin for notifying me that I hadn't received some emails on this
thread.

As you can see from my email above, I had no idea that the _qpa.h headers had
been renamed. After looking into the problem, it seems indeed that
qwindowsysteminterface.h is not a public header, so there's no BC issue.

I've closed the task.