[Development] HEADS UP: OSX build requirements for 5.7

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Feb 10 17:06:55 CET 2016

On quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2016 12:00:00 PST Tor Arne Vestbø wrote:
> Does anyone see any issues with this going forward?

We need to be sure Qt compiles with the latest Xcode available on each of the
OS X versions that Qt can be developed on. Since 10.8→10.11 updating is free,
the only extra test is 10.7.  The latest Xcode that can be installed on 10.7
is Xcode 5.1, so it's important we keep building with that.

Note that we don't have to build *on* 10.7 to be sure that Xcode 5.1 works.