[Development] Qt 5.7 new features: MAINTAINERS, your input needed!

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Fri Feb 12 16:51:14 CET 2016

Hi,

Looking at http://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.7 there is already a lot of content, but nothing is listed under the following modules:

*         Qt Core

*         Qt GUI

*         Qt Network

*         Qt Widgets

*         Qt Test

*         Qt WebView

*         Qt Multimedia

*         Qt Positioning

*         Qt Location

For some of these it may be that there really is nothing so big that it should be mentioned in the list of most important new features, but in some of these there certainly are items to mention.

We are soon approaching Qt 5.7 Alpha by which time we should be able to communicate to the users what is new and exciting in Qt 5.7.

Maintainers, please update the list for your modules or in case there is nothing important, delete your module from the list.

Yours,

                             Tuukka