[Development] QtCon in Berlin 1st-4th September 2016

Kojo Tero tero.kojo at theqtcompany.com
Thu Feb 18 14:07:33 CET 2016

Hello Qt Contributors,

Please mark your calendars for QtCon in Berlin 1st - 4th September.
The venue will be the bcc in the center of Berlin.

QtCon is not just this year's major Free and Open Source event in Europe for participants with an interest in Qt, but also a unique forum for talks and knowledge sharing in a state-of-the-art environment. We are bringing together our annual events KDE Akademy, VideoLAN Developer Days, Qt Contributors' Summit, FSFE Summit and KDAB Qt training day under one roof.

https://qtcon.org/

The call for talks and workshops will be posted later in the spring, as will be the registration guidelines.

Best regards,
Tero Kojo