[Development] Supported platforms for Qt 5.8

James McDonnell jmcdonnell at qnx.com
Fri Feb 26 21:30:30 CET 2016

unique_ptr is probably useable.  The library is only a problem when you
need something that involves constexpr.  constexpr support has been
disabled in the library because some constexpr code uses C floating point
functions that weren¹t changed to allow their use in constexpr C++
functions.

Disabling constexpr can cause problems with other C++11 functionality as
we discovered with std::atomic.  Initialization order of static atomics
was incorrect because constructors in the atomics classes weren't
constexpr.  A constexpr related problem with unique_ptr seems...unlikely.

QNX 7.0 is currently early 2017.  (2H is incorrect if 2H == second half)