[Development] change log creation tool (was: Re: Qt 5.6.0 missing change files)

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Mon Feb 29 09:53:49 CET 2016

Hi,

I think that perhaps there is a misunderstanding - the perl script didn't do any of these things for me.

Running this in declarative gives me:

~/dev/qtsdk/packaging-tools/create_changelog.pl $PWD 5.5.1..HEAD
push on reference is experimental at /home/simon/dev/qtsdk/packaging-tools/create_changelog.pl line 107.
keys on reference is experimental at /home/simon/dev/qtsdk/packaging-tools/create_changelog.pl line 151.

Same in other modules. What am I missing?

Simon