[Development] Qt5 + Windows + static libraries

Jürgen Buchmüller pullmoll at t-online.de
Wed Jan 13 16:13:18 CET 2016

Am Mittwoch, den 13.01.2016, 15:11 +0100 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:

> i see no bug report here. when the prl files name release dlls, your
> static libraries are evidently linked against them.

D'OH! The problem is that the static submodules are compiled with the
debug_and_release flag in CONFIG. I wasn't aware that this is obviously
a default, or the default with QtCreator. My project doesn't define
debug_and_release anywhere.

Simply adding "CONFIG -= debug_and_release" in the *.pro files now
builds the static libs in debug mode and Qt5 release DLLs are no longer
imported.