[Development] Charts and DataVis (New KDE Free Qt Foundation Agreement and Changes)

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jan 14 13:02:03 CET 2016

+1

From: Development [mailto:development-bounces at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Keränen Pasi
Sent: torstaina 14. tammikuuta 2016 13.58
To: development at qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] Charts and DataVis (New KDE Free Qt Foundation Agreement and Changes)

Hi,

As Lars mentioned in his email on KDE Free Qt foundation agreement and changes,  we’re pushing source of Qt Charts and Qt DataVisualization to codereview.

I’d like to propose these two modules to be taken as part of Qt add-on modules, they have been part of commercial Qt releases for some time now. And I’d like to propose Tomi Korpipää to be named as the maintainer of Qt DataVisualization, Tomi has been one of the key developers in the development of DataVisualization from the beginning. Also I’d like to propose Miikka Heikkinen as maintainer for Qt Charts, Miikka has a long history with the module and has recently started adding OpenGL optimisations to some of the parts.

Regards,
Pasi