[Development] Question about QCoreApplicationData::*_libpaths

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:16:45 CET 2016

On 2016-01-15 06:40, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> I would not mind removing some (maybe even most) of the Qt containers
> for Qt 6 or 7 and forcing people to learn the use std instead. Hash,
> map, set and linked list would be the first I'd get rid of.

Ugh... I *really* hate the idiotic insistence of std containers to
insert pairs instead of key, value. (Let's not forget, either, niceties
like QMap::value() and QHash::uniqueKeys() that JUST DON'T EXIST in STL.)

Qt containers have a *MUCH* better API. Please don't take that away from us.

--
Matthew