[Development] Qt Virtual Keyboard (New KDE Free Qt Foundation Agreement and Changes)

Viironen Kalle kalle.viironen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jan 19 08:22:54 CET 2016

Hi,

As Lars mentioned in his email about KDE Free Qt foundation agreement and changes,  we’re pushing sources of Qt Virtual Keyboard to codereview.

I’d like to propose the Qt Virtual Keyboard module to be taken as part of Qt add-on modules,it has been part of commercial Qt releases for some time now. I also propose Mitch Curtis to be named as maintainer for the Qt Virtual Keyboard module.

Br,
Kalle Viironen