[Development] Question about QCoreApplicationData::*_libpaths

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:00:09 CET 2016

On 2016-01-19 05:52, Marc Mutz wrote:
> And a QVector provides exactly the same guarantees as a std::vector. How come
> one is easier to use than the other? Because QVector has indexOf()?

append, back, first, front, indexOf, insert(index), last, lastIndexOf,
mid, pop_front, prepend, remove, removeAll, removeOne, takeAt,
takeFirst, takeLast, value(index, default), operator+, operator+=... did
I miss any? That's... not exactly a short list. Qt containers in general
show a similar pattern as the above. Which is exactly why I love Qt
containers and hate STL ones.

--
Matthew