[Development] OS X SDK set via configure is not used during build (dev branch)

Tor Arne Vestbø tor.arne.vestbo at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jan 20 15:03:04 CET 2016

Host tools will build with the latest SDK you have, regardless of what
you pass to -sdk, which may explain what you're seeing.

You don't need to pass an explicit -sdk macosx10.11 though, just skip
the -sdk argument entirely and make sure your .qmake.* files are wiped.

We should really just remove the -sdk argument and always build with the
latest SDK. Is there any reason not to?

tor arne