[Development] Fwd: A simple analysis of apps using qtbase's private headers

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:09:55 CET 2016

Speaking of workarounds :
I have to use this ugly hack that depends on otherwise inaccessible code to
update QPrintPreviewDialog

//dia is a QPrintPreviewDialog
QPrintPreviewWidget* w = dia->findChild<QPrintPreviewWidget*>();
QMetaObject::invokeMethod(w, "updatePreview", Qt::QueuedConnection);

can you please add "updatePreview" to the dialog's interface?