[Development] Question about QCoreApplicationData::*_libpaths

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Jan 23 00:35:33 CET 2016

On Friday 22 January 2016 22:51:30 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Sure, Qt 3's QList was also a linked list, but I have internalized the Qt 4
> changes by now.

Nitpick: that's Qt 2's QList. In Qt 3, we had QValueList and QPtrList. Qt 3's
QValueList (which was a linked list) became Qt 4's QList whereas QPtrList
became Q3PtrList.

http://doc.qt.io/archives/2.3/qlist.html
http://doc.qt.io/archives/3.3/qvaluelist.html
http://doc.qt.io/archives/3.3/qptrlist.html

Qt2's QList inherited from QGList, which inherited from QCollection, which has
virtuals. That's early 90's OOP for you!