[Development] Setup CI service

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:54:08 CET 2016

On 27 January 2016 at 15:30, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

> [...]
Hi Kai,

I mean the official Qt offline installer (Linux) downloaded from
https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/5.5/

Before Qt 5.5, it could be run in command line environment and extract its
content by " --dump-binary-data". But this options has been dropped.

I am using drone.io to build Qt Android application, but due to this
problem, it is still using Qt 5.4