[Development] [Interest] 5.7 feature freeze

mark diener rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:08:31 CET 2016

Hello devs:

Guiseppe & Shawn:

The best I can hope to do is submit skeleton code pre-feature freeze
with No-op code and then
fill in the rest once I can spend some quality time on all of the tool
chain configuration.

Tried to follow http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contribution_Guidelines but I am
getting slammed by git/gerrit errors and some sort of commit hook.

If any dev feels like submitting a patch with the following code, I am
attaching the 4 changed source files from:

>From Qt source code retrieved by the following command:

git clone git://code.qt.io/qt/qtdeclarative.git

I added NO-OP functions in the proper format to the following 4 files.

/qtdeclarative/src/qml/qml/qqmlengine.h
/qtdeclarative/src/qml/qml/qqmlengine.cpp
/qtdeclarative/src/qml/qml/qqmltypeloader.cpp
/qtdeclarative/src/qml/qml/qqmltypeloader_p.h

Those functions are called:

bool addComponentToCache(const QString& moduleName,int version_major,
int version_minor,const QString& componentName,QQmlComponent&
component,QList<QQmlError> *errors);
bool removeComponentFromCache(const QString& moduleName,int
version_major, int version_minor,const QString&
componentName,QList<QQmlError> *errors);
bool isComponentLoadedInCache(const QString& importName,int
version_major, int version_minor,const QString& componentName) ;

Thank you,

md