[Development] Use of Standard Library containers in Qt source code

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Thu Jul 7 09:10:50 CEST 2016

On Thursday 07 July 2016 03:00:08 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> In case we're not getting the deserved attention due to Summer vacations,
> I'll  post again in a month or so to see if there's any change.

We have The Chief on record saying that we should use whatever is most efficient
internally  (https://codereview.qt-project.org/114327 comment from
2015-06-15), and you agreeing (ibid, 1st @ 2015-06-16).

So from my pov, the only question is whether we stay with Option 4 or relax to
Option 5, and I'm fine with either.

Thanks,
Marc

Tel: +49-30-521325470