[Development] QTableView gets freezed in showing data read from SQLite database , which is updated dynamically with 2000 rows in 2s

swarit wipra swarit.wipra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 20:01:19 CEST 2016

Hi folks,

i have issues in showing huge data in QTableView ,data read from sqlite
database which is being updated dynamically .. 2k rows in 2s.
i am using QSQLRelationModel
let me describe the scenario in detail.

My Qt application has a view i.e QTableView , each row has following
structure:

 *QPushButton*|QLabel | QLabel | QLabel *
 i have created it using QItemDelegate

 each row isinserted dynamicaly , after sometime gui gets freezed.

could anyone tell me the way to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.