[Development] [QtMultimedia] Still is supported, active?

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Thu Jul 21 09:41:15 CEST 2016

Somewhat a side remark, but the unfortunate consequence of this thinking is
that the objectively best way to get a lot of Qt developers interested in your
problem is to write e-mails that breach of etiquette (to put it mildly).

If Denis would have written a reasonable e-mail asking about the status of Qt
Multimedia (without insults, attacks, and wishing anyone to hell), we most
probably won't have this discussion.

I think Denis should end this e-mail thread by apologizing, and start a new one
in a reasonable way.

Just my 2 cents,

Kai