[Development] Stack Overflow Documentation

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Thu Jul 21 13:04:14 CEST 2016

Hello.

Stack Overflow Documentation is now in Beta. You can read more about it here:

http://stackoverflow.com/tour/documentation

It is much more accessible than our contribution system, so I see a lot of documentation/example contributions going there instead of to Gerrit.

I also wonder if we should consider the popularity (i.e upvotes) of the pages there when we decide which examples to create and add to our documentation. I wonder if the licensing is such that the frameworks like Qt can benefit from the content by "upstreaming" it into their own documentation.

I'm interested to hear what others think about this.