[Development] Are there any limitations on implementing the changing of the screen for a QWindow on systems using EGLFS?

Verebélyi Viktor vviktor2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 08:28:15 CEST 2016

I looked at the code for the EGLFS BRCM integration and the screen it uses
is hard-coded. After trying some test code for Dispmanx it seems that it is
fairly straight forward to change the screen it uses.

My question is: Are there any limitations to implementing the functions
that would allow us to change the screen using QWindows->setScreen()?

The reason for why I'm asking is, because I'd like to implement this, but
I'd like to know whether if this is not implemented beacuse of some
limitations or because of lack of intrest/contributors?

--
- Viktor Verebelyi