[Development] QtCon rooms for QCS

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jul 28 19:08:01 CEST 2016

Looking at https://conf.qtcon.org/en/qtcon/public/schedule/2016-09-02 and the
other days, I see only one room reserved for QCS at any particular hour. We
usually occupy two or three rooms, based on past QCSs.

Can we have more rooms, please? At least one more, for the entire period.

I'm trying to evaluate if I should even come this time. If QCS is so
restricted and if I can't arrive in time for the KDE e.V. meeting, it's
probably not worth my time and money (Intel is not paying for me to go this
time).