[Development] commas in ctor-init-lists

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jun 2 02:00:11 CEST 2016

On quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2016 12:56:12 BRT Simon Hausmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in favorof changing our coding style to adopt the model you call "butt
> ugly" because I find it more appealing and I find that it makes diffs
> easier to read.

I object to that, I have rejected patches to QtCore that add code like that
and I have even fixed the coding style for patches that were approved by others
without my knowledge, as is my prerrogative as maintainer.

Gerrit show intra-line differences, so it's easy to spot the comma moving.

The trick for enums is to always place last an enum with a special value.