[Development] modbus over serial port on windows 7 ?

Karsten Heimrich Karsten.Heimrich at qt.io
Thu Jun 2 21:13:57 CEST 2016

Hi,

just a short note, we already added API for overwriting the timeout in 5.7. See http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.7/qmodbusrtuserialmaster.html#setInterFrameDelay But as seen here http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtserialbus.git/tree/src/serialbus/qmodbusrtuserialmaster_p.h#n294 we missed to update some parts.

--Karsten