[Development] commas in ctor-init-lists

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Fri Jun 3 14:58:01 CEST 2016

Marc Mutz
> We have the same problem in .pro files: QtC just appends new files,
> always creating a patch the churns the old-last line in SOURCES. If it
> would sort them in lexicographically, most additions would be
> one-liners.

Right - the "always add at end => always get conflict on merge"
anti-pattern, whereas ordering things (members, files, fields, methods,
whatever) in some coherent way related to their meaning or just simply
dumbly alphabetically would mean additions typically happen all over the
list, so contemporary changes seldom collide and merges are easy.

But we digress,

	Eddy.