[Development] [Releasing] brown paper bag issue in Qt 5.6.1 packages

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed Jun 22 08:54:54 CEST 2016

+1

The issue is severe and due to the summer holidays and work needed to prepare for Qt 5.8 it is not possible to make Qt 5.6.2 full release.

Furthermore, we have now everything ready and tested for releasing the Qt 5.6.1-1 today, including full offline and online binary packages.

Users need it and it is ready, so we really need to release this now.

Yours,

	Tuukka