[Development] RHEL 7.2 added to Coin

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at qt.io
Mon Jun 27 14:30:48 CEST 2016

Hi all,

good news when it comes to packaging on Linux, we added red hat 7.2 as the new
packaging config for the dev branch - Qt 5.8 that is. We'll also run it as
developer build with the 5.7 branch. I'll flip the switch to actually run it in
a few minutes.

I'd not be terribly surprised if some module has issues, even though we did
successfully produce complete builds of all modules and run all tests, but
there is a chance that something changed or new flaky ness is added.

If you see things that look suspicious on the new platform, please let me
know.

Cheers,
Frederik