[Development] [QtIFW] [Help Request] Relocatable Repository Set

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Thu Jun 30 05:38:23 CEST 2016

Hello again!

22.06.2016, 08:42, Konstantin Podsvirov" <konstantin at podsvirov.pro>:
> Hello QtIFW developers!
>
> It's my first change.
>
> Can anybody review and merge It:
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/163220/

Some time ago I added a small change in QtIFW.

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/163220

This change will allow to use relative URLs for the updates repository. This feature is useful for projects with multiple repositories. This feature will allow you to make sets online repository portable.

Also, this feature can help to close a task:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTIFW-441

I have updated just 12 lines of code, but need help with adding documentation
and examples of this functionality. English is not my native and I don't want to do a lot of silly typos in this work.

Asking all stakeholders to help promote this change.

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov