[Development] INTEGRITY changes for 5.7

Rolland Dudemaine rolland at ghs.com
Wed Mar 2 08:24:50 CET 2016

Hi,

I understand that 5.7 has now reached feature freeze, but I would like
to ask for an exception for patches that have been pushed a few months
ago already but never got merged (partially because of the CI woes).

This would cover all the patches with a positive code review status at
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:rolland%2540ghs.com+status:open,n,z

Thanks,
Best regards,

Rolland Dudemaine               tel direct:+33 143 143 702
Green Hills Software                   tel:+33 143 143 700
4 rue de la Pierre Levee            mailto:rolland at ghs.com
75011 Paris                           fax: +33 143 143 707
France                             web: http://www.ghs.com