[Development] QtQuick Call for Maintainer

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 08:40:56 CET 2016

Hi all,

I have been drawn away from Qt Quick at work the past several months,
for even I do not write back-end services with Qt Quick. Consequently
I have not had time to fulfill the responsibilities of Qt Quick
Maintainership and will have to pass the mantle onto someone new.

Accepting the unfortunate nature of reality means that I must resign
from the QtQuick maintainership position. Accordingly I have removed
my name from the maintainers wiki page. Everyone on gerrit knows I'm
not getting to my reviews anymore, so I can no longer hold a module
maintainer position.

It would be great if someone else could step up and take over, as I
still believe QtQuick is a key component of the premier native GUI
framework. Any volunteers?

--
Alan Alpert