[Development] QtQuick Call for Maintainer

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:18:08 CET 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 1:56 AM, Frederik Gladhorn
<frederik.gladhorn at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
> We are in the luxury position of having two great candidates.
> I briefly talked to both Robin and Shawn yesterday and one option would be to
> have a shared maintainership. This seems to have worked nicely for Qt
> Networking and dividing the responsibilty will lessen the burden.

I agree they would both be great candidates. I have enjoyed working
with both on Qt Quick in the past. They also have complementary
interests, with Shawn driving key input functionality and Robin
looking at the full stack performance.

Individually or together, +1 from me.

--
Alan Alpert