[Development] How can Qt 5.6.0 MinGW pass in CI with QTBUG-49971 open?

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:30:58 CET 2016

On Sunday 06 March 2016 03:07:57 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Knoll Lars wrote:
> > Curtis Mitch wrote:
> >>Ferocious Triceratops Baring Fearsome Strength? Phew. I thought we'd
> >>gotten rid of all of those!
> >>
> > Took me two minutes to parse that one as well. Failure to build from
> > source.
>
> FTBFS is an acronym that, as far as I can tell, originated from Debian, but
> has since spread to other communities. (E.g., we now use it in Fedora, too.)

For the sake of completeness: it was originated from Debian and we read it as
"Fails to build from source".

--
Q. How did the programmer die in the shower?
A. He read the shampoo bottle instructions: Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/