[Development] Fwd: [Interest] Qt 5.6.0 (final) packages available

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Mon Mar 14 19:11:39 CET 2016

Hello everyone and thank you for the good work!

I have a related question. According to this post and the comments:

http://blog.qt.io/blog/2016/01/18/qt-charts-2-1-0-release

It says that Qt 5.6 gives an open community QtCharts 2.1 and it is wonderful!
But... looking at the git tags on code.qt.io I don't find the 2.1 release (2.0.1 only).
If I'm wrong, correct me.
Else tell me who can push the correct tag?

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov