[Development] Qt Coding Guidelines

Sergio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Fri Mar 18 18:59:30 CET 2016

(snip)
On Friday, March 18, 2016 08:48:52 AM Jedrzej Nowacki wrote:
> So I think, that we should not discuss what is better qdoc or md. The real
> discussion is about tooling, what is the best tool to sanitize Qt code.

This thread is derailing.

Kai wants to move a few wiki documents to git, therefore qdoc vs md *is*
ontopic, while tooling is not.

With or without clang-format you'll always have these documents, because you
can't automate barely anything from https://wiki.qt.io/Coding_Conventions and
maybe only 50% And https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Coding_Style

Tooling is IMO a separate topic which should not slow down Kai's initiative.

Regards,
--
SĂ©rgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)