[Development] qtfeedback and qtdocgallery: status?

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Tue Mar 22 10:37:20 CET 2016

I'm not sure what you'd like me to answer at this point. I think that it is possible to fix the
build of these modules, the CI system is in place for that. However it requires a fair bit of
work (ask Robin about qtmessagingframework ;-).

However fixing the modules appears to me to be orthogonal to the question about whether
they should be mentioned in .gitmodules or not. It is my opinion that them being listed in
the file does not cause any harm because they have the status "ignore", which excludes them
from init-repository, the CI system and consequently the release of Qt.

Simon