[Development] Fix for QTBUG-50171: should I put it in 5.6 or 5.7 branch for review

Vyacheslav Grigoryev armagvvg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:58:10 CET 2016

Hi,

9 March I’ve fixed a bug QTBUG-50171 (review at  <https://codereview.qt-project.org/151861> https://codereview.qt-project.org/151861). It is related to fixing broken selection of rows or columns in a QTableView after user reordered them. And I still have no any progress with a review process.

May somebody advise me what should I do to propagate it into main branch? I’ve submitted it into 5.6 branch but after that the branch was released recently. Does it mean that all patches for 5.6 aren’t actual anymore? Maybe I should resubmit it for 5.7?

Best wishes,

   Vyacheslav