[Development] Does Qt 5.6 still depend on ICU?

Alexander Nassian nassian at bitshift-dynamics.de
Sun May 8 00:55:38 CEST 2016

As far as I know Chromium also depends on ICU and without WebKit or WebEngine you may but need not to use ICU. But I sadly don't know if and what features are (internally) missing if Qt is not built with ICU - for our applications we always have to build it with because of WebKit/WebEngine.

Beste Grüße / Best regards,
Alexander Nassian