[Development] Stop insertion QTextEdit unicode character.

Alexander Nassian nassian at bitshift-dynamics.de
Mon May 9 10:16:19 CEST 2016

You see the condition in line 2288: d->interactionFlags & Qt::TextEditable) && QGuiApplication::styleHints()->useRtlExtensions()

So, right-to-left writing direction must be active and the input field must be editable. Are you using or do you need RTL writing? If not, you could just disable it as a quick fix. Maybe this context menu should be en-/disableable by the application developer? I don’t know enough about RTL systems, do they need this coding selection?

Beste Grüße / Best regards,
Alexander Nassian