[Development] CI breakage

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Tue May 10 14:12:44 CEST 2016

Hi all,

sadly we messed up a bit and have been ignoring build results for a week on Windows :(

This nicely shows the value of the continuous integration system, Qt is broken on some Windows build configurations.

In order to get the situation under control, we'll revert the offending patch, temporarily breaking builds.

If you get weird errors on Windows builds/tests that don't make sense, that might be the reason.

Bear with us, we'll all try to get everything working again ASAP.

(I take the blame as usual ;))

Cheers,

Frederik